Kawartha Lakes Mums Need Free Costume Ideas? Try These!FTC Disclaimer: Kawartha Lakes Mums welcomes relevant advertising including affiliate l linksThese links help us put food on our table while sharing great products.
Kawartha Lakes Mums readers do your children enjoy dress up? Dressing up can unleash amazing creativity for your child, and they love it if you play along too! Today's post has free and frugal dress up ideas for your children and even you! Do you have some Free n Frugal dress up ideas?
Please share your free n frugal Costume ideas with us in the comments below.
5 Free N Frugal Costume Ideas
- Repurpose clothes into costumes. Go through the bottom of your grandparents' closet Have some neon still in there? Colourblock? A poodle skirt? Top it with a unique hairstyle like one of these we found on MadisonReed blog
Fun Hair Tutorial - Tinker Bell -Madison Reed Hair Care Blog Fun Hair Tutorial - Minnie Mouse -Madison Reed Hair Care Blog
- Set up a costume swap at your local school. National Costume Swap Day is usually the middle of October. In 2013 it was October 12. The website has lots of ideas for setting up a costume swap at your school.
- Visit thrift stores and check out the costume collections. City of Kawartha Lakes has several Thrift shops that carry previously enjoyed clothing.
- Boost clothes with an accent piece or two..For example; A brown turtleneck, brown pants and an owl hat made with this free Craftsy pattern.
- Sew, Knit, crochet or craft a costume. Craftsy offers many free costume patterns. Here are a few free and frugal Costume patterns we found on Craftsy.
|Kawartha Lakes Mums Free N Frugal Post includes 5 Free Craftsy Costume Patterns|
|Free Little Red Riding Hood Cape|
|Free Beauty and the Beast costume Patterns|
|Free Olaf Inspired Costume Pattern|
|Free Kristoff Inspired Costume Pattern|
|Baby Pumpkin Costume Pattern|
|Baby Costume Pattern Mickey Mouse 1.55|
|Free Costume Pattern Multicolour Baby Crown|
|FRee Costume Pattern:Baby Superman|
|Baby Crown Pattern 2,98|
|Anna Inspired Hat Pattern 4.50|
|Dog Costume Clown Pattern 4.25|
|Shark Costume Pattern 3,00|
|Dog Costume -Batman 3.00|
|Dog Costume Pattern- Robin 3.00|
|Dog Costumes: Superman|
|Baby Costume Pattern: English Bobby 3.50.|
|Craftsy Sewing Course - The Costume Box comes with 14 hours of instruction Plus costume patterns,|
Drop us a comment, or connect with us in one of these ways. We love to hear from our readers!:
- Send us a voice message
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Facebook Page,
- @KawarthaMums Twitter,
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Youtube for Insider Secrets
- Kawartha Lakes Mums Pinterest
- Kawartha Lakes Mums G+
Free N Frugal Costume Related Links
The adfly links below will open with a word from a sponsor to help cover expenses. Click the "Skip Ad" Button when it appears in the top right corner to proceed to the webpage. Find out more at : http://adf.ly/?id=4009826 Want a direct link to your site? Ask about a link exchange or sponsoring a post.
- National Costume Swap Day http://adf.ly/4009826/national-costume-swap-day